úterý 7. července 2015

Summer spirit ☀

Hi! I am back :) Now I have much time and want to spend it here, with you, with activities which I love the most. Today, okay, already yesterday was incredibly hot, around 36-38 °C, terrible situation for people in metropole. Some of us went to the swimming pools, drove to country side, a flew to the see(hate my best friend, okay, just soo jealous). I spent this day maybe not in very clever place(center of Prague), but with a clever person. I have a long walk with my bf. And in today's post I want to show you what I wore on. I must admit that in that very summer outfit it was still hot enough: ( On my mind dress is perfect for our tropics, but I was not intelligent enough to try to think what is the best wear for now.
PS: But I had a special medicine- ice cream, the best ice cream I had for a long time. My tip: if you live in Prague visit Angelato(ice cream cafe), it is near the Wenceslas square :)

2 komentáře:

  1. Hrozně ti to sluší! O téhle upnuté sukýnce pokukuji už delší dobu, ale zatím od ní bohůžel nemám zadek.. a ani stehna.. :\ =D :)

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. tak to si ji i hned kup, protoze ja taky nic z toho nemam, to dela ta sukne)

      Vymazat