středa 27. května 2015

Silk touch

Hi guys:) Today I want to show your smth new from my wardrobe. In some day summer MUST come, okay I wish it came as soon as possible, because I really need sun and hot weather. Of cause they are only feelings for now, when it will be incredibly hot, I will wish to be in Antarctic, typical me. What is your favorite season?
I think I really like them all. Every season has something special in it.
Okay, first of all, I BOUGHT A SILK T-SHIRT, and it is really amazing. For now silk is a favorite material, okay, forever. We found it in H&M Conscious Collection (❤❤❤❤❤) It was the last piece and in my size, so I bought it :) ( I thought really long time if I need it or not, but now I have no regrets that I bought it)
And than, I bought black short T-shirt with a very special neckless on it. This T-shirt is from Pimkie. I already told you that I am into black, than you have to understand why I either bought it :)




PS: new start at bloglovin : <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14110521/?claim=waqrc5cubzf">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

6 komentářů:

  1. Krásné nákupy :-)

    http://wormake.blogspot.cz/2015/05/muj-nocni-doping.html

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. To první tričko je pěkné! Ale v H&M moc ráda nenakupuji.. Většinou když tam příjdu se mi ty věci nějak moc nelíbí..

    One little girl told

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. občas musím fakt hledat, ale kdo hledá-ten přece vždy najde :)

      Vymazat