pátek 5. června 2015

Is it you, summer?

Hii:) This week started with incredible temperatures, like it was already 26 C at 7 o'clock and every morning I woke up with a smile on my face, even if I knew that there are million tests at school(the end of the year, only one word-hell), because what could be better than the perfect weather. I have one main rule for summer season: less MAKE UP(for me it means 10 more minutes of sleeping), stress,depress Do you have something special for summer, like rules or even clothes?
I want to show you my favorite outfit of the week, and it is a dress from H&M, I bought it last year, I think. And it is perfect for the hot weather. I feel really amazing in it and very girly❤ Light and cool:) I like the most about this dress that I can wear almost every shoes with it sneakers, loafers or even flip-flops :)


4 komentáře:

  1. Sukýnka je burgundy nebo černá? Nějak špatně se mi to poznává.. =D Ale sluší ti! A ty boty k tomu! Za mě palec nahoru! :)
    Taky mám každé ráno úsměv na tváři, tedy poslední dobou... Přítel^^ :)

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. děkují moc :) ty šaty jsou celkem burgundy :)
      no a zase "skvělé počasí" je zpátky...

      Vymazat