čtvrtek 17. září 2015

Last warm days

Hi everyone, like always I dont have enough time to write something ineresting or give you some advices, or show something interesting. I will tell you about my lifestyle.
Last weeks I decided to try to eat more healthy, to do exercises, to keep my body fit and beauty(okay, 18, speed of methabolism goes down :D). Okay, it not exactly the reason I started to do it. It is because of my feelings. I feel better after sport, I have better feelings of myself when I eat more healthy, and maybe it is the right time to think about your health. And of course fit body looks amazing. Also I have bestfriend, who is my biggest inspiration for that lifestyle, Ann. Maybe you have some recepies of healthy food guys? I am really in love with fruits, specially with grapes. I love quark and different salats. I must admite that it is not very easy to keep closed your mouth when you see amazing sweets, but GOODBODYHEALTHDARINASTOPLOOKINGATIT.

Last warm days...
my outfits in these days were in gray colour, I dont know what happened, but I am such in love with this color. You can combine it with everything, if you have colorful clothes, even dont have to think bout  how it looks, it looks amazing! Dont worry, wear what you want, you are beautiful in everything!

Photos by my lovely Ann

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat