pondělí 21. září 2015

My kind of love

Hi everybody. I am here again :) And today I want to tell you a bit about my new love. It is a new shoes. NIKE ROSHE RUN. I got them for my birthday, about month ago(thanks granny<1234) and I am wearing them almost every day. I like everything about them, maybe because Roshe Run is my fav model, but also I love the color, I like that not everybody have them in this model, truly I havent seen anyone wears them in this colour, and it makes me happy, i am unique :D They are red, perfectly red. And they are sosososoo comfortable, I swear. Roshe Run=you fav home slippers(the same feelings). Okay, after that word, I think, you imagine how much I am in love with them.
Also, I want that this post was a little informative for you all, and I decieded that I will tell you some facts about Roshe Run model.
1. Designer of Roshe Run is Dylan Raasch.
2. The design process for tge Roshe started in the fall of 2010.
3.The inspiration and name comes directly from the word "Roshi", which is a title given to a Zen master.
4.The soles were designed to "mimic stepping stones found in the garden and the original Iguana colorway draws inspiration form the moss and white rocks found in the garden."

2 komentáře: