pátek 19. června 2015

Girl's gun

Hello! :) Today I want to speak with you about eyes and make up on them :)This post will be useful for girls who use eyeliners.( I hope so) It is already long time what I started to use eyeliners and since this time I have tried about 20-30 of them. I want to give you some tips what and how to use it. After trying a gel eyeliner some months ago, I would never go back to a pencil eyeliner. Okay, pencil is not sooo bad, but it is a bit different from gel. For me, for girl who draw lines very often, gel eyeliner is the best. Mine is from Maybeline, price was a bit higher that normal pencil eyeliner has, but quality has a lot differences. In a package was the eyeliner and an amazing brush, with what you could draw every line you could only imagine. ( really great ❤❤).
Don't be afraid about that you couldn't draw straight lines, some practice and you will do it perfectly.
And my second tip, which I used before the gel, is a pencil eyeliner ESSENCE. But on my eyes it doesn't stay for a long time :( (I am hyperactive person, maybe it is a reason).
Do some of you use eyeliner? And what is your favourite?:)

PS: There are on youtube many tutorials, which should help you :)


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat