neděle 21. června 2015

My piece of fairytale

Hi everyone. I were shopping yesterday and found some special things(will show you a bit later). Now it is a sale time, so you will always find something you need or don't. Shopping (for me)is a time on weekend, which I spend with my mum and have fun together.
Let's start! It is a long time what I want( I think all my posts start this way, must change smth)(already wanted) a jumpsuit and couldn't find anything, what I would fall in love with from the first time and for forever.( Jumpsuit-is more comfortable "dress", instead of dress skirt there are shorts.) And yesterday in MANGO I found really great one. ( I will try to make photos as soon as possible, hope you don't mind:)
Okay, today I surely show you only one, new and very "sweet" part of my wardrobe. They are lace sneakers from H&M. I saw them more than month ago at the store, but when I saw the price, I said: Okay, you can dream about them, yes, they are perfect, but....you cannot afford them. And now.....WHY I LOVE SALES??? Yes, I bought them, ❤❤❤❤. Maybe they are not very convenient for nowadays, but I hope that soon it will change to finally summer weather. And for now, I will sleep with them on me. Just kidding, lol. But seriously, I am in love with them.

1 komentář:

  1. Прекрасный пост! :)
    Увидела тебя и твой блог в Fashion bloggers в контакте) Уже в ПЧ!:)
    Буду рада видеть тебя в ПЧ своего блога: http://rebeldescent.blogspot.ru

    OdpovědětVymazat